Replace Your TigerCard

Report Your Card as Lost

Your TigerCard allows building access and has other sensitive and financial data associated with it. If you lose your TigerCard, report it lost to TigerCard Services as soon as possible. For security purposes you can suspend/deactivate your card here.

Get a Replacement

During business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm), stop by our office New South, A Floor to get a new card or call us at 609-258-8300 to suspend your card until you can come to the office to get a replacement. If you are a student and have lost your card after business hours:

  1. Call Public Safety at 609-258-1000 to deactivate the building access on your card
  2. Click here to suspend/deactivate your card online
  3. You can also obtain temporary access cards from Public Safety
  4. Come to the TigerCard office in New South during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm) for a new card.

Replacement Fee

There is a $15 charge for replacing your TigerCard. Once a card has been replaced your old card cannot be reactivated if found.

Lost Card