Paw Points are moneys added to your TigerCard for use at various locations on campus, including U-Store and Labyrinth Book Store.
Why Should I Use Paw Points?
- Its' a great budgeting tool. By placing money on your card you can set aside the funds you will need to buy tickets, food, Princeton University apparel, photocopies and more.
- Security. Keeping cash on your TigerCard is a safe and secure way to have money to use around campus without carrying cash. Accounts are value-protected against loss and theft once a card is reported missing.
- Convenience. You can leave your wallet at home. With Paw Points there is no need to carry cash or credit cards.
- Debt-Free. Since Paw Points is not a charge account there will never be any surprise bills.
Where can I use Paw Points?
How do I buy Paw Points / add money to my account?
- TigerCard Paw Points VTS machine in the Frist Campus Center, 100 level
- In person at TigerCard Service, Transportation and Parking Services, New South, A Floor